Description:
large linden tree in summer with thick foliage
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,07 MB
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1534 x 1346 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
294
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 7.14High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (14.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

Gucker06.04.2009
Rating: 1

Für mich: ein sinnlos verschenkter Punkt. Unscharf, nicht freigestellt, kein Alpha - so was reicht man ein, um rasch an Downloadpunkte zu kommen :-(

Gucker has at Masked Images 3 objects with a user's average rating 1.7.

gruenfelder14.09.2007
Rating: 9

Gutes und hochaufgelöste Textur. Für mittlere Fernaufnahmen hervorragend geeignet.

gruenfelder has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

tree, linden, Tilia
Premium Offer

Premium Offer

Don't miss our New Year's deal
(valid until Jan 31):

Only € 20.17 for our 3-months-offer!

Sign up for your Premium Membership now!

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account