The new archinoah is currently in public beta, which is a public testing period. It is possible that some elements aren't aligned as they should or some functionalities might still be faulty. If you detect such errors it is very helpful to us, other members and last but not least you, to report these through our feedback form. Please don't forget to also send us the corresponding link. Thanks for your support!

Begleitmaterial zum Seminar - Planungs- und Bauökonomie II

Begleitmaterial zum Seminar - Planungs- und BauĂ...

Description:
Skript TU Berlin | Planungs- und Bauökonomie:

Komplette Ausgabe SoSe 2003


Begleitmaterial zum Seminar
Planungs- und Bauökonomie II SoSe2003
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
7,18 MB
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
3143
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (20)Ø Rating: 7.70High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)6 votes (30.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

surfgirl2728.10.2010
Rating: 9

tolles Skript

surfgirl27 has at Seminar Papers 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

omiag09.07.2009
Rating: 9

Sehr umfassende und detaillierte Fachinformationen zu diesem Thema. Gut aufbereitet und verstÀndlich (obwohl komplex) dargelegt.

omiag has at Seminar Papers 6 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

franzi03.10.2008
Rating: 6

Danke! sehr gut. war sehr hilfreich!

franzi has at Seminar Papers 9 objects with a user's average rating 7.4.

gruenbau22.11.2007
Rating: 9

Sehr differenzierte und gut strukturierte Seminarunterlagen. Dem Dozenten macht sein Fach offensichtlich Spaß!

gruenbau has at Seminar Papers 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account