Description:
light aluminum
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
69,85 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
600 x 600 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
391
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 7.44High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (1):

Bettina3021.04.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr Gut!

Bettina30 has at Textures 6 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Aluminum

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account