Description:
bush of bamboo, growing straight
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
file size:
997,50 Kb
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
512 x 363 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
177
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 7.67High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

clemensluser25.06.2012
Rating: 5

sehr schöner bambus, leider geringe auflösung..

clemensluser has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

Frankstar19.06.2009
Rating: 5

Eignet sich eher für größere Entfernungen ... anbitionierte Freistellung, leider hängen einige Teile in der Luft. Ist okay ...

Frankstar has at Masked Images 36 objects with a user's average rating 5.2.

bamboo bush

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account