Description:
clipping of the mowed edge of an unmowed lawn
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
marurb
file size:
2,77 MB
File format:
.tif
Image file format:
TIF
Image size:
369 x 1960 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
167
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 7.63High Rating: 9Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)3 votes (37.5% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

Sarahnadja23.03.2011
Rating: 9

ich konnte ihn sehr gut verwenden, danke!

Sarahnadja has at Masked Images 109 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

Frankstar18.03.2009
Rating: 5

Freigestellte Gräser und Wiesen ... eine der Königsdisziplinen! Leider hier nicht ganz gelungen. Die Datei hat zwar einen Ebenenkanal zum Freistellen, allerdings ist die Maske viel zu ungenau gestaltet. Dadurch fast nur auf sehr hellem Hintergrund zu verwenden. Auflösung passt so halbwegs, mit Nahabeit für kleinere Arbeiten brauchbar.

Frankstar has at Masked Images 36 objects with a user's average rating 5.2.

frozendust03.03.2009
Rating: 7

Der Hintergrund ist leider nicht transparent, die Übergänge sind hart. Wenn man aber am Schluss noch etwas mit dem Weichzeichner darüber geht, ist es dennoch ganz brauchbar.

frozendust has at Masked Images 47 objects with a user's average rating 7.2.

streak of lawn

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account