Description:
old man walking with a hat and walking stick, diagonally from behind
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,31 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1317 x 598 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
216
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (20)Ø Rating: 8.30High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)6 votes (30.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (9):

steigerchri10.03.2013
Rating: 5

gibt es diese staffage auch als jpeg?

steigerchri has at Masked Images 4 objects with a user's average rating 6.8.

lucky_dice09.07.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr schön, konnte ich perfekt einesetzen :)

lucky_dice has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

MUC_ib23.06.2011
Rating: 10

Ich finde diesen Mann sehr gut. Er ist super ausgeschnitten und in einer Prima Qualität

MUC_ib has at Masked Images 7 objects with a user's average rating 9.1.

voyou04.11.2010
Rating: 7

Feiner alter Mann. PSD Datei. Maskiert und ready to go!

voyou has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

Frankstar07.08.2009
Rating: 8

Ziemlich gelungene und saubere Freistellung, Qualität in Ordnung ... kann man gut verwenden.

Frankstar has at Masked Images 36 objects with a user's average rating 5.2.

hatara23.01.2009
Rating: 8

super

hatara has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

AnnaBlume04.09.2008
Rating: 8

Danke!

AnnaBlume has at Masked Images 14 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

kimi17.05.2007
Rating: 9

gutes motiv und perfekt freigestellt

kimi has at Masked Images 49 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

juliahey13.04.2007
Rating: 9

schöne staffage!

juliahey has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

old man, walking, walking stick

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account