Description:
two female friends in casual clothes, walking side by side, from the front
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
3,11 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1364 x 678 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
195
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 7.73High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)3 votes (27.3% total votes)3 votes (27.3% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

frozendust08.02.2010
Rating: 9

Gut freigestellt mit transparentem Hintergrund. Zu starkte jpg Kompression verursacht Artefakte (bei näherer Betrachtung).

frozendust has at Masked Images 47 objects with a user's average rating 7.2.

LArch28.06.2007
Rating: 6

ganz ok. Bildqualität nicht gut.

LArch has at Masked Images 100 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

kimi17.05.2007
Rating: 7

etwas grob und haare nicht gut freigestellt

kimi has at Masked Images 49 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

longfellow01.02.2007
Rating: 9

Gut freigestell. Wirkt ein bisschen wie aus dem Katalog, aber für eine Perpsekive mit Sommerflair optimal.

longfellow has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

ElCapitano22.01.2007
Rating: 9

Sehr gut freigestellt... Lässt sich sehr schön einbinden

ElCapitano has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

2 women, walking

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account