Description:
Top view, PSD file, 211 x 475 Pixels, cropped image, binarized
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
175,98 Kb
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
475 x 211 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
147
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 8.63High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)4 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

tignarius19.07.2012
Rating: 7

Hat mir geholfen. Danke!

tignarius has at Masked Images 7 objects with a user's average rating 8.9.

Sarahnadja23.02.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr gut freigestellt, beim Reinzoomen etwas unscharf, aber für Grundrisse geeignet.

Sarahnadja has at Masked Images 109 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

manu_ela21.01.2009
Rating: 10

toll auf lageplan zu gerendertem gebäude

manu_ela has at Masked Images 7 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

BMW 6 Convertible

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account