Description:
man with blue shirt sitting cross-legged, working on laptop, from the front
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,50 MB
File format:
.zip
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1141 x 988 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
235
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 7.13High Rating: 10Low Rating: 2
0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

Sarahnadja31.03.2011
Rating: 6

etwas unscharf, aber danke!

Sarahnadja has at Masked Images 109 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

Linkes27.03.2008
Rating: 10

Gute Auflösung; auch für Nahaufnahmen geeignet.

Linkes has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

man, cross-legged, laptop

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account