Over half a century, Kling Consult has developed into one of the leading planning offices in Germany.
We stand for first-class planning and engineering services: For over 65 years we have been developing forward-looking solutions - for all technical sectors and tasks. With more than 230 employees at more than 8 locations, we are a strong, reliable partner for customers and an attractive employer for applicants in the engineering and construction industry.
For our offices in Munich and Augsburg we are searching for a
You will apply the following:
• BIM management principles about model integrity, maintenance of templates/families and applications of best practice for data management
• Keep team updated and trained following BIM company standards and software
• Manage the use of Modelling software to support engineers and designers in the production work related to the design of various building types
• Regularly review BIM model content, checking for errors and inconsistencies in the work of others, keeping files as small as possible through a systematic management process
• Multi-disciplinary coordination within the 3D BIM models
• Work closely with BIM Designers to create and issue drawing sets, including setup, quality assurance of model fidelity, documentation and archiving
• Work with design teams to implement and support Building Data use and manipulation within models and for export/import interfaces with other programs
• At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Associate Degree in Building Information Modelling technology, Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology
• Familiarity with working in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction environment under deadlines
• Experience with BIM/CAD drafting software’s, solids modelling, or related field
• High Revit skills
• Skills with 3D modelling (Revit, Navisworks, 3D Studio)
• Understanding of BIM technology, BIM workflows and standards
• History of technical drawing or model building
• Experience with Revit APIs and Dynamo (is an advantage)
• Fluent in English (German is an advantage)
2019-08-22 | Employment
Kling Consult GmbH Frau M. Adametz
Burgauer Straße 30 86381 Krumbach Deutschland
+49 8282/994-104 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get contact details
Click here to request contact details via e-mail.
archinoah.de saves your request for statistical reasons.
personal information will at no point be given to third parties.
Contact details are not shown directly at archinoah to avoid abuse (e.g. SPAM).