How does the archinoah Job Exchange work?
- In addition to the usual job listings archinoah offers the possibility for applicants to create a searchable application profile:
- The application profile includes your personal data and qualifications.
- The database is intended for areas of work in the field of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and civil engineering.
- Companies and architecture firms can use the profiles to find a suitable candidates. li>
- When job offers are published, the recruiters will be presented with a selection of candidates based on the application profile.
Who can create an application profile in the archinoah Job Exchange?
- Self-employed persons who are looking for a job.
- architect with professional experience who are looking for a job.
- graduates who are looking for a job.
- Students looking for an internship in the construction industry.
- Students who are looking for a student job (in the above section).
What functions can I use without an application profile?
- Even without a personal profile, you can view all job offers.
- Our Up2Date Newsletter informs registered users about current job offers. li>
- As a Premium Member you can even request daily updates on the latest job offers.