Description:
Motorbus with similar dimensions as MAN Lion City bus. Simple 2D drawing; top elevation.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
Florian
file size:
40,60 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
152
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Basic License

    The use of content is only possible with Credit Points or as a Premium Member.
    The Basic License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided for private purposes.
    • To use the content provided for commercial purposes, whereby the content may not constitute the central value of the use, may not be singled out prominently and may not be used as a stand-alone.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

  • Fee-based License

    Usage of content under the Fee-based License is possible in accordance with the conditions of the Basic License and against payment of a fee. If a User does not have any Credit Points in his or her user account and is not a Premium Member, he or she can purchase content under the Fee-based License.
    The Fee-based License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided for private purposes.
    • To use the content provided for commercial purposes, whereby the content may not constitute the central value of the use, may not be singled out prominently and may not be used as a stand-alone.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

  • Individual License

    The allowed use of content under the Individual License as well as any fee to be paid are negotiated and agreed upon individually in each case between the Poster and the User via archinoah.
    The Individual License grants the User the following use:

    • Use of content as agreed between the Poster and User.
    • It is, however, not permitted to grant an exclusive license to the User; content will remain on the Portal under the other (selected) types of license in all cases.

    If you are interested in an Individual License, please contact us via the contact form and don't forget to include the link to the object in question.


    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (12)Ø Rating: 8.75High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)3 votes (25.0% total votes)2 votes (16.7% total votes)5 votes (41.7% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

Archi-Nick16.02.2015
Rating: 8

Schön zu gebrauchen für die Anlage von Haltestellen.

Archi-Nick has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 8.2.

MichuR30.01.2014
Rating: 10

Super genau was ich brauchte. Konnte das dwg in Microstation (dgn) ohne skalieren, etc. weiterverwenden. Danke!

MichuR has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 9.3.

shuente30.01.2013
Rating: 9

genau das, was ich gesucht habe, DANKE...

shuente has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 8.8.

mekki10.01.2013
Rating: 10

Exactly what I was looking for.

mekki has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

pb-kellner26.01.2012
Rating: 9

habe den Bus zum Wohnwagen umgezeichnet.Ging super ==> für meine Zwecke war es top. Danke ;-)

pb-kellner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

cengel18.12.2011
Rating: 8

einfach und ausreichend

cengel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Kortzfleisch04.11.2011
Rating: 7

Ganz schlicht, ein Bus von oben, aber bisher der einzige hier, deshalb Danke

Kortzfleisch has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

local transport bus top elevation

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account