Description:
fire-protection symbols
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
smilie
file size:
175,94 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Notation Symbol
Downloads:
213
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Basic License

    The use of content is only possible with Credit Points or as a Premium Member.
    The Basic License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided for private purposes.
    • To use the content provided for commercial purposes, whereby the content may not constitute the central value of the use, may not be singled out prominently and may not be used as a stand-alone.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 7.13High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)4 votes (50.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

Max_Stieber25.02.2020
Rating: 5

Tolle Bibliothek, leider nicht der aktuelle Stand nach DIN EN ISO 7010

Max_Stieber has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

noas11.08.2015
Rating: 10

Sehr gut brauchbare Datei. Vielen Dank.

noas has at CAD Objects and Libraries 78 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

sabinerin26.05.2015
Rating: 5

Leider nicht zu verwenden

sabinerin has at CAD Objects and Libraries 23 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

cmeyer119.01.2012
Rating: 10

Wunderbare Sammlung von Symbolen. Sehr umfangreich.

cmeyer1 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

Miscellaneous fire-protection symbols

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account