Description:
Simple and abstract drawing; only outlines; closed polyline
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
geran
file size:
30,67 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Humans
Downloads:
414
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (17)Ø Rating: 8.41High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (11.8% total votes)4 votes (23.5% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)5 votes (29.4% total votes)5 votes (29.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

doerk7922.05.2014
Rating: 9

sehr gut, hat mir echt geholfen! Danke

doerk79 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

hoernchen01.02.2008
Rating: 7

um die gruppe für eine Ansicht ohne perspektive zu verwenden muss man sie erst noch bearbeiten, aber sonst top

hoernchen has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

roebisch24.01.2008
Rating: 10

Einfache aber überaus nützliche Silhouette dreier Personen für schnelle ausagekräftige 2D-Ansichten.

roebisch has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Group of three talking People

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account