Description:
Aluminium office chair "Eames"
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
arni4000
file size:
164,48 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D Studio Objects (.3ds)
File version:
Version unknown
Object Type:
3D Furniture
Downloads:
415
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (18)Ø Rating: 7.89High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (5.6% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.6% total votes)4 votes (22.2% total votes)5 votes (27.8% total votes)3 votes (16.7% total votes)4 votes (22.2% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

mikelankelo30.11.2011
Rating: 9

Sehr gut, danke!

mikelankelo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

haufekonzept07.08.2009
Rating: 8

Danke!

haufekonzept has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Bombardelli19.02.2009
Rating: 10

schöne Farbe sieht gut aus

Bombardelli has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

jakubowski10.02.2009
Rating: 7

- leider nicht beweglich (gestell nicht drehbar) - für "close up" aus meiner sicht nicht geeignet - trotzdem: ordentliches modell ...

jakubowski has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

Aluminium Chair Eames

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account