Description:
stove, sink, kitchen elements
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
41,41 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD Release 11/12
Object Type:
2D Furniture
Downloads:
766
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (32)Ø Rating: 7.41High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (3.1% total votes)2 votes (6.3% total votes)3 votes (9.4% total votes)3 votes (9.4% total votes)6 votes (18.8% total votes)8 votes (25.0% total votes)3 votes (9.4% total votes)6 votes (18.8% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (14):

bf012522.02.2017
Rating: 6

War recht hilfreich.

bf0125 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

eiback27.06.2016
Rating: 8

hilft

eiback has at CAD Objects and Libraries 18 objects with a user's average rating 8.1.

blub2kk03.03.2013
Rating: 10

super küchen danke

blub2kk has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

BOROWSKI-SASSE08.02.2013
Rating: 8

Jemand der diese Art von Küchenmöbel sucht, wird bestens damit zu Frieden sein. Dennoch war mein gesuchtes Objekt leider nicht dabei.

BOROWSKI-SASSE has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

gunnarcop23.08.2012
Rating: 8

top! genau das hab ich gesucht.

gunnarcop has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Wump22.03.2012
Rating: 7

Ersprte mir die Zeit um es selbst zu zeichnen

Wump has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

schneiderei11.03.2012
Rating: 3

sinnfreier dateiname zuviele einzeldateien wenig realistische darstellung

schneiderei has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 3.0.

V2-Hyper28.11.2011
Rating: 5

Bin eher enttäuscht. Die Möbel sind sehr einfach gehalten, hab schon weit bessere gesehen und es wäre sehr von Vorteil, wenn die paar "Einzelstücke" in 1 DWG wären und nicht jedes in seperaten Zeichnung, so sucht man sich näml. dumm und dämlich.

V2-Hyper has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 6.7.

g-sucher11.08.2011
Rating: 6

deutsche Bezeichnungen wären hilfreich gewesen.

g-sucher has at CAD Objects and Libraries 11 objects with a user's average rating 7.1.

taniani2729.01.2011
Rating: 7

Super Zeichnung! Vielen Dankl!

taniani27 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

sohnalex02.12.2010
Rating: 8

gut nutzbar. muss allerdings noch skaliert werden.

sohnalex has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

psysturm22.06.2010
Rating: 5

Die paar Rechtecke sind auch schnell selber gezeichnet

psysturm has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

rilling-bottrop14.09.2009
Rating: 9

Ansichten sind gut zum einfügen

rilling-bottrop has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

kasheedo16.06.2009
Rating: 8

Es wäre schön einige Ansichten mehr sowie verschiedene Geräte mehr im Angebot zu haben ansonsten für meinen Gebrauch sehr gut

kasheedo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

Miscellaneous Kitchen Elements

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account