Description:
Blue DWG drawing
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
18,91 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2007
Object Type:
2D Notation Symbol
Downloads:
81
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 7.71High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (14.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

ArchitekTurner16.07.2012
Rating: 10

tolle Auswahl!

ArchitekTurner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 9 objects with a user's average rating 9.7.

Florian25.02.2010
Rating: 8

Datei konnte in AutoCAD 2007 ohne Probleme geöffnet werden. Nur die Buchstaben der Himmelsrichtungen wurde etwas unsauber vektorisiert.

Florian has at CAD Objects and Libraries 9 objects with a user's average rating 6.7.

ak6695327.02.2009
Rating: 1

Datei unbrauchbar, beschädigt...

ak66953 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 1.0.

north arrow

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account