Description:
detailed dentist"s chair for ACAD
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,55 MB
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
3D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
161
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 7.73High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)4 votes (36.4% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

Hennig_8504.02.2016
Rating: 9

Wahrscheinlich eine tolle Fleißarbeit, läßt sich aber leider in meinem Programm nicht laden. Die Konvertierungsversuche scheiterten leider ebenfalls. Dies liegt aber ganz sicher an meinen rudimentären CAD-Kenntnissen.rnMfG Hennig

Hennig_85 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

herpi911dmmo04.09.2014
Rating: 9

Kann sich sehen lassen... hut ab

herpi911dmmo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

esteban6412.12.2012
Rating: 8

Sehr detailliert und genau das was ich gesucht habe

esteban64 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

buerohs08.09.2011
Rating: 7

Sehr detailliert. Große Datenmengen.

buerohs has at CAD Objects and Libraries 7 objects with a user's average rating 7.1.

pablolukasso25.11.2010
Rating: 8

Sehr detailliert. Wer es so genau braucht, dem wird es helfen. Ansonsten auch datenschwer.

pablolukasso has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

sabs161125.11.2010
Rating: 10

ich war ganz begeistert, danke!!!

sabs1611 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

ARS26.02.2009
Rating: 3

Für meine Anwendung zu komplex.

ARS has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 3.0.

dentist

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account