Description:
Simple outline drawing
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
34,97 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD Release 13
Object Type:
2D Humans
Downloads:
408
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (12)Ø Rating: 7.42High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)2 votes (16.7% total votes)3 votes (25.0% total votes)4 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

FionaSophie10.07.2017
Rating: 6

Nicht sehr fein gezeichnet. Von "weiter weg" betrachtet aber gut.

FionaSophie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

chillout06.07.2015
Rating: 8

Gute Staffagen, könnten noch ein wennig feiner gezeichnet sein. Von mit gibt es eine 8!

chillout has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Moritz90x25.06.2013
Rating: 8

Für meine Studienarbeit schöne Objekte, aus meiner aktuellen sicht bewerte ich diese als gut :)

Moritz90x has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

dertete16.05.2011
Rating: 7

Gute Sache!

dertete has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

5 people

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account