Description:
Top view of people
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
maru
file size:
176,18 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Humans
Downloads:
411
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (29)Ø Rating: 8.48High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (3.4% total votes)1 votes (3.4% total votes)1 votes (3.4% total votes)4 votes (13.8% total votes)5 votes (17.2% total votes)7 votes (24.1% total votes)10 votes (34.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (10):

Kookaburra07.11.2012
Rating: 10

Einfach und klar, genau was ich gesucht habe!

Kookaburra has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

moli7617.11.2011
Rating: 10

war mir sehr hilfreich!

moli76 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

derdom8105.05.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr gute und saubere Zeichnung. Alles dabei, was man für einen belebten Grundriss braucht.

derdom81 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

EKAG16.12.2010
Rating: 9

genau das habe ich gesucht =)

EKAG has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

fisherprize22.07.2010
Rating: 9

einwadnfrei, gut nutzbar.

fisherprize has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

maihp10.12.2009
Rating: 9

Hatte Personen im Grundriss runtergeladen, die sind sehr brauchbar, dananch hatte ich bereits schon länger gesucht !

maihp has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Arch_Straub12.11.2009
Rating: 9

Sehr ordentliche Zeichnung, ein Bezugsmaß (Skalierung) wäre hilfreich gewesen, ansonsten super. Danke !

Arch_Straub has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

selcuk-704.11.2009
Rating: 9

Sehr schön. Kann man überall einsetzen...

selcuk-7 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

form429.10.2009
Rating: 8

Einfach, aber gut!

form4 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 12 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

Uli06.08.2009
Rating: 10

tolle personengrundrisse

Uli has at CAD Objects and Libraries 6 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

Persons for floor plans (top elevation)

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account