Description:
according to the Austrian TRVB F134; AutoCAD 2000-Format
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
51,77 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Notation Symbol
Downloads:
573
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (24)Ø Rating: 8.17High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (4.2% total votes)3 votes (12.5% total votes)4 votes (16.7% total votes)5 votes (20.8% total votes)5 votes (20.8% total votes)6 votes (25.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (9):

planwerk-w25.04.2016
Rating: 10

Absolut hilfreich! Sehr gut! Danke!

planwerk-w has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

smilie16.06.2014
Rating: 8

habe ich dringend benötigt-Danke-nicht schlecht ;-)

smilie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 49 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

nellik27.10.2012
Rating: 9

Vielen Dank. Konnte ich ebenso 1 zu 1 einsetzen. Hat super geholfen.

nellik has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

XeniaSquash14.04.2011
Rating: 9

sehr hilfreich, danke!

XeniaSquash has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

SeebergerB13.01.2011
Rating: 6

brauchbar, ich vermisse allerdings die unterschiedlichen Radien abhängig von der Fahrbahnbreite

SeebergerB has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

oezis28.10.2010
Rating: 8

Danke, war sehr hilfreich!

oezis has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

AK-00102.06.2010
Rating: 6

Bedingt brauchbar, mir persönlich ein bischen rar detailiert...

AK-001 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

jowi5910.09.2009
Rating: 5

brauchbar ich bevorzuge ploylinien bzw. geeignete (geschlossene) umgrenzungen für ev schraffuren

jowi59 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

juergensimon27.08.2009
Rating: 9

Gut geeignet für ein derzeitiges Projekt (Planung eines Feuerwehr-Gerätehauses) Kam wie gerufen. Konnte es 1 zu 1 in mein Projekt einbauen.

juergensimon has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Tractrix curve of a fire brigade access road

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account