Description:
2D top view for a table football
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
24,16 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2007
Object Type:
2D Accessoires
Downloads:
300
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (13)Ø Rating: 7.92High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)3 votes (23.1% total votes)4 votes (30.8% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

cordel10503.07.2014
Rating: 10

Sehr gut, sieht perfekt aus!

cordel105 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

mkriegesmann14.03.2013
Rating: 9

die Zeichnung ist gut. Hat alles was es braucht. Ohne Änderungen konnte ich die Zeichnung für mein Projekt übernehmen.

mkriegesmann has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

modersu21.02.2013
Rating: 9

Sehr detailgetreu nachgezeichnet, war für meine Zwecke zu genau. Aber für einen 1:20 Plan bestimmt wunderbar.

modersu has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

kcity16.02.2012
Rating: 5

scheint gut zu sein, leider kann ich in AutoCAD 2004 nicht öffnen, Zeichnungsdatei ungültig. Schade

kcity has at CAD Objects and Libraries 6 objects with a user's average rating 9.2.

mollo6513.01.2011
Rating: 8

Schlicht, aber für meine Zwecke perfekt!

mollo65 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

shadow137917.05.2010
Rating: 10

Tolles Element... frischt die Ansicht doch gleich um einiges auf...

shadow1379 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Charlotte218.04.2010
Rating: 6

Lässt sich in 2006 leider nicht öffnen.

Charlotte2 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

table football

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account