Description:
3D wire frame DXF file
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,60 MB
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
3D Humans
Downloads:
287
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (10)Ø Rating: 7.80High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)3 votes (30.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (6):

Beamie08.06.2015
Rating: 5

Leider nur ein 3_D Drahtmodell, sonst geht es

Beamie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

sabinerin27.03.2014
Rating: 6

Konnte ich leider nicht verwenden , da alles aufgelöst war.

sabinerin has at CAD Objects and Libraries 23 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

Kruemelmonsterchen15.11.2012
Rating: 7

Alles super

Kruemelmonsterchen has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

handwerkerfranz09.02.2012
Rating: 10

Gut gemacht

handwerkerfranz has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.7.

Ehle-Meuselbach24.03.2011
Rating: 8

genau das was ich gesucht habe

Ehle-Meuselbach has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

chloey15.07.2010
Rating: 9

sehr schönes Objekt

chloey has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

Woman - sitting women

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account