Description:
This file contains a shower, toilet, bathtube and wash hand basin.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
143,11 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Furniture
Downloads:
1033
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (34)Ø Rating: 8.00High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (2.9% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (2.9% total votes)2 votes (5.9% total votes)2 votes (5.9% total votes)4 votes (11.8% total votes)8 votes (23.5% total votes)7 votes (20.6% total votes)9 votes (26.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (16):

FuyChrisi20.05.2015
Rating: 9

Schöne Objekte!

FuyChrisi has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

mike_0120.04.2015
Rating: 8

Die Sanitärobjekte sind einfach, schlicht und sachlich dargestellt.

mike_01 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

smilie25.03.2015
Rating: 9

schöne Bad-Bibo!

smilie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 49 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

bastimo03.09.2014
Rating: 10

Sehr gute Dateien

bastimo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Backbert28.06.2014
Rating: 7

Schöne kleine Auswahl genau wie abgebildet. Längen angaben würde ich noch schön finden.

Backbert has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

mmertens0121.11.2013
Rating: 10

saubere Datei. detailreich gestaltet

mmertens01 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

chrissi_bln20.07.2013
Rating: 9

super sache!

chrissi_bln has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

pbnh8728.04.2013
Rating: 9

Sehr zufriednstellend

pbnh87 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Bloodhoundjack23.01.2013
Rating: 10

alles super

Bloodhoundjack has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

akki19.09.2012
Rating: 10

thanxx for this amazing stuff

akki has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

angelika0119.07.2012
Rating: 8

schon lange eine gut gezeichnete Eckbadewanne gesucht mit Doppelwaschbecken.

angelika01 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Herzpoesie25.04.2012
Rating: 10

Super!

Herzpoesie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Wump22.03.2012
Rating: 7

Ersprte mir die Zeit um es selbst zu zeichnen

Wump has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

TB201221.02.2012
Rating: 5

Sind ok.

TB2012 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

shockrock26.08.2011
Rating: 5

reichen für meine Zwecke

shockrock has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

g-sucher11.08.2011
Rating: 8

war sehr hilfreich

g-sucher has at CAD Objects and Libraries 11 objects with a user's average rating 7.1.

4 sanitary objects

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account