Description:
Top and Side Views
dwg 2007
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
41,90 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2007
Object Type:
2D Furniture
Downloads:
690
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 7.45High Rating: 9Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)6 votes (54.5% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

petermeier08.05.2012
Rating: 9

Passender Detailgrad (nicht zu wenig, nicht zu viel). Leider innerhalb der Datei nicht optimal organisiert; Stichwort: 0-Layer oder Eigenschaften "von Layer". Trotzdem sehr gut.

petermeier has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 9.7.

mammamia23.02.2012
Rating: 8

Hi there, The process of downloading was really good, however it proved a bit difficult to log in as I couldn't remember my password/user-name. The system was a bit confusing and I personally think it should be easier to access and more straightforward if you loose your details (as it happens most of the time ! ) If you lose them you should be able to receive an email with your details (clear and in bold) without having to provide new password etc and without making the process too long and time consuming... people can be put off and look somewhe else. Many thanks for your service Rosanna

mammamia has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

inhosi19.05.2011
Rating: 6

Stuhl/Stühle sind leider nur im GR oder Ansicht vorhanden. Schöner wäre beides für ein Stuhl

inhosi has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

Chairs diverse

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account