Description:
Le Corbusier- Weißenhofestate as DWG drawing
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
228,49 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
3D Buildings
Downloads:
336
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (10)Ø Rating: 5.70High Rating: 9Low Rating: 2
0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

archchrb6929.05.2014
Rating: 8

ganz gut zu verwenden

archchrb69 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

OleG25.10.2010
Rating: 6

ok

OleG has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

kandaloop517.10.2007
Rating: 9

super

kandaloop5 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Corbusier-Weißenhof incl. Window Blocks

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account