Architekturgeschichte FH München - 2. Vorlesung

Architekturgeschichte FH München - 2. Vorlesun...

Description:
Skript FH München | Architekturgeschichte:

2. Vorlesung

Besprochene Bauwerke:
1 Glaswolkenkratzer, Mies van der Rohe
2 Hans Pölzig - Großes Festspielhaus in Salzburg
3 Hans Pölzig – Großes Schauspielhaus in Berlin
4 Rudolph Belling (bildender Künstler, kein Architekt) –Skala Tanz Theater
5 Erich Mendelssohn – Einsteinturm Potsdam
6 Otto Bartning – Sternkirche
7 Domenikus Böhm – Christkönigskiche



Epoche:
Expressionismus, ab ca. 1920
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
227,50 Kb
File format:
.doc
Downloads:
815
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (10)Ø Rating: 7.30High Rating: 10Low Rating: 2
0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)3 votes (30.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (1):

schneewittchen7920.02.2009
Rating: 10

danke!

schneewittchen79 has at Seminar Papers 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account