Skript zum Seminar SS 2004 Planungs- und Bauökonomie II

Skript zum Seminar SS 2004 Planungs- und Bauök...

Description:
Skript TU Berlin | Planungs- und Bauökonomie:

Komplette Ausgabe SoSe 2004 Begleitmaterial zum Seminar Planungs- und Bauökonomie II SoSe2004
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
4,50 MB
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
1645
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (17)Ø Rating: 8.24High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)6 votes (35.3% total votes)3 votes (17.6% total votes)2 votes (11.8% total votes)5 votes (29.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

lindaga12.07.2011
Rating: 7

Hat mir für mein Studium sehr weitergeholfen. Danke für den upload!

lindaga has at Seminar Papers 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

surfgirl2728.10.2010
Rating: 9

gutes Skript, übersichtlich und verständlich

surfgirl27 has at Seminar Papers 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

Schlebi09.02.2009
Rating: 8

Super Sript, sehr übersichtlich und informativ!

Schlebi has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

croniwilli13.09.2007
Rating: 8

sehr hifreiches kompendium, auch für erfahrene praktikter zum update der eigenen erfahrungen: hier auslandsberatung in zentralasien über büroorganisation, planungsökonomie/hoai ... gilt auch für die vorgängerskripts also kollegialen dank aus bishkek/berlin

croniwilli has at Seminar Papers 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account