Description:
with shopping bags
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
3,35 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1328 x 732 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
189
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 8.82High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)4 votes (36.4% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)5 votes (45.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

gofresh22.08.2013
Rating: 10

super, perfekt freigestellt gute Belichtung, perfekt für Vordergrund

gofresh has at Masked Images 12 objects with a user's average rating 8.9.

pati12306.02.2012
Rating: 10

schönes bild

pati123 has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

bsplus30.06.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr gute Auflösung. Sauber freigestellt. Gut für den Vordergrund.

bsplus has at Masked Images 134 objects with a user's average rating 8.6.

LArch11.04.2011
Rating: 10

Perfekt!

LArch has at Masked Images 100 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

Schneeflocke04.02.2011
Rating: 8

Super zu verwenden ! Auch für größere Visualisierungen

Schneeflocke has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Two young women walking

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account