old wood dark and strongly ribbed

Description:
ribbed wooden structure
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
694,96 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
926 x 1759 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
243
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 7.27High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)1 votes (9.1% total votes)4 votes (36.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

Eve_ntuell07.07.2013
Rating: 6

Schöne Textur, bei Vergrößerung leider unscharf.

Eve_ntuell has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

MimiVogel11.06.2011
Rating: 9

Sehr schöne Textur! Kann nur weiter emfelen!

MimiVogel has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Florian01.05.2009
Rating: 4

gute Auflösung, aber leider etwas unscharf und nicht nahtlos nutzbar!

Florian has at Textures 5 objects with a user's average rating 4.2.

old wood dark and strongly ribbed

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account