Description:
small green deciduous tree in spring, washed-out
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,73 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1831 x 1186 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
181
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (12)Ø Rating: 7.33High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (8.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (16.7% total votes)1 votes (8.3% total votes)3 votes (25.0% total votes)3 votes (25.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

atelierlehmann05.09.2010
Rating: 1

Habe mich sehr geärgert, weil der Baum nicht einmal freigestellt ist!!!!

atelierlehmann has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.5.

kimi17.05.2007
Rating: 3

zu hell

kimi has at Masked Images 49 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

gerrit28225.01.2007
Rating: 5

sehr schöner baum; leider nur geringe auflösung (72dpi); außerdem nicht freigestellt - SCHADE!!!

gerrit282 has at Masked Images 13 objects with a user's average rating 5.2.

tree, spring, small

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account