Description:
business woman with elegant jacket and skirt, walking, from the front
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
sauerk
file size:
1,98 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1491 x 445 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
113
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 8.22High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

Mahira03.07.2010
Rating: 10

Sofort verwendbar

Mahira has at Masked Images 4 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

frozendust22.10.2009
Rating: 7

Gutes Motiv. Einen kleinen Abzug gibt die Tatsache, dass man den Druckraster erkennen kann.

frozendust has at Masked Images 47 objects with a user's average rating 7.2.

business woman, walking

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account