business man, tie and shirt, walking

Description:
business man with a mustache, short sleeved shirt, glasses and a red necktie walking in the sun, from the front
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,23 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1119 x 449 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
79
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 8.00High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

LArch25.06.2007
Rating: 7

langweiliger Typ.

LArch has at Masked Images 100 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

kimi17.05.2007
Rating: 6

mit schatten bringt einen abzug an punkten

kimi has at Masked Images 49 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

business man, tie and shirt, walking

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account