Description:
woman and girl in casual clothing walking a Golden Retriever, from the front
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,22 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1458 x 985 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
111
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 8.50High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)3 votes (37.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

lalala3602.01.2011
Rating: 7

gute qualität, sujet allerdings nicht so toll... habs nicht verwendet.

lalala36 has at Masked Images 20 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

LArch04.07.2007
Rating: 10

Sehr gut, scharf, typisch (deutsch)

LArch has at Masked Images 100 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

woman, child, dog
Premium Offer

Premium Offer

Don't miss our New Year's deal
(valid until Jan 31):

Only € 20.17 for our 3-months-offer!

Sign up for your Premium Membership now!

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account