Description:
Top and side views of a BMW 3.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
87,05 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
197
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 8.63High Rating: 10Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)3 votes (37.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

schindlmueller05.06.2014
Rating: 8

Handling ist i.O., die Darstellung ebenso. Vielen Dank

schindlmueller has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

Adrese112.04.2013
Rating: 8

Super Arbeit

Adrese1 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

BMW 3er, Car, Top and Side Elevations

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account