Description:
woman sitting in summerly clothes, arms resting on her knees, slightly from the side
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,62 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1373 x 832 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
340
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (27)Ø Rating: 8.74High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (3.7% total votes)1 votes (3.7% total votes)2 votes (7.4% total votes)6 votes (22.2% total votes)7 votes (25.9% total votes)10 votes (37.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (9):

Sarahnadja27.03.2011
Rating: 9

Danke<>!

Sarahnadja has at Masked Images 109 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

Zodiak0909.08.2010
Rating: 8

Detailliert ausgearbeitet

Zodiak09 has at Masked Images 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

schatten800014.01.2010
Rating: 10

super zu verwenden ...passt wirklich überall!

schatten8000 has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

AnnaBlume04.09.2008
Rating: 7

Danke!

AnnaBlume has at Masked Images 14 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

junijum10.04.2008
Rating: 9

Sehr schick die Frau, habe sie aber trotzdem für eine "Alltagszene" super nutzen können

junijum has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

freshart27.01.2008
Rating: 8

ok.

freshart has at Masked Images 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

paradoX198116.01.2008
Rating: 9

Sehr schön.... zwar etwas unscharf aber für mein Vorhaben bestens geeignet

paradoX1981 has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Bienie19.07.2007
Rating: 9

schönes bild, läßt sich gut mit arbeiten

Bienie has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

kimi17.05.2007
Rating: 8

leicht unscharf, aber schönes bild

kimi has at Masked Images 49 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

woman, sitting, leaning forward

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account