Description:
sycamore tree cut into a flat, broad shape
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
file size:
5,82 MB
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
1242 x 1593 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
110
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (6)Ø Rating: 9.17High Rating: 10Low Rating: 8
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (16.7% total votes)3 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

bsplus08.08.2013
Rating: 9

Sehr schön freigestellt und gute Auflösung

bsplus has at Masked Images 134 objects with a user's average rating 8.6.

Sarahnadja23.02.2011
Rating: 10

Super!!! Suche Motiv schon lange. sehr gute qualität!

Sarahnadja has at Masked Images 109 objects with a user's average rating 8.4.

tree, plane tree, Platanus

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account