Description:
slightly washed out
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,60 MB
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
1626 x 2240 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
126
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (10)Ø Rating: 7.50High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

amratelier25.11.2016
Rating: 9

Fuer orthogonal 10 punkternFuer wagerecht 10 p..rnFuer textur 10 p..rnFuer ein heles fleck 1 punktrnrn:)

amratelier has at Textures 3 objects with a user's average rating 9.3.

szwinkler02.02.2012
Rating: 10

top textur!

szwinkler has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

jefoe16.11.2010
Rating: 9

sehr klare Textur

jefoe has at Textures 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

Wooden planks

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account