Description:
8 trees in top elevation
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
50,12 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD Release 11/12
Object Type:
2D Plants
Downloads:
352
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (14)Ø Rating: 7.93High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)2 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (14.3% total votes)4 votes (28.6% total votes)3 votes (21.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

DieKatja04.09.2011
Rating: 9

genau das, was ich gesucht habe - DANKE!

DieKatja has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 9.4.

aventin13.06.2011
Rating: 9

tut genau was es soll

aventin has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

bioacad09.06.2011
Rating: 8

sehr hilfreich

bioacad has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

HKWGRF31.03.2011
Rating: 5

Einfache Darstellung verschiedener Baumarten, aber nicht unbedingt identifizierbar, in verschiedenen Größen.

HKWGRF has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 4.0.

Archvision27.01.2011
Rating: 7

Gute Objektdarstellung, allerdings in Ausführung der Details eher dürftig. Trotzdem mit Modifikation gut zu verwenden. Ich danke für die Möglichkeit der Nutzung.

Archvision has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Tree Top Views

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account