Description:
tree without leaves in winter from above
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
87,50 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
455 x 493 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
939
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (33)Ø Rating: 6.06High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
3 votes (9.1% total votes)1 votes (3.0% total votes)3 votes (9.1% total votes)4 votes (12.1% total votes)3 votes (9.1% total votes)4 votes (12.1% total votes)2 votes (6.1% total votes)6 votes (18.2% total votes)1 votes (3.0% total votes)6 votes (18.2% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (14):

M_Freiraum09.03.2012
Rating: 8

schlicht und gut

M_Freiraum has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

CaterCarlo08.10.2011
Rating: 10

nice and easy

CaterCarlo has at Masked Images 4 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

CadBerlin03.03.2011
Rating: 3

Very pixilated, good for overview plans only

CadBerlin has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 3.0.

Akinna18.12.2010
Rating: 6

Leider nur in sehr kleiner Auflösung zu gebrauchen.

Akinna has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

JessicaD14.05.2009
Rating: 7

schöner Baum

JessicaD has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

rcalzaferri23.03.2009
Rating: 4

qualität! brauchbar bis ca. 1:1000

rcalzaferri has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

kuheuter22.01.2009
Rating: 4

schöner winterbaum, vielseitig einsetzbar. gefällt mir.

kuheuter has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

hermannju16.01.2009
Rating: 5

Auflösung könnte etwas besser sein

hermannju has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.5.

Haen17.09.2008
Rating: 4

auf dem kleinen Bild sah der baum besser aus. Jetzt jedoch hat er eine zu schlechte Auflösung. Schade

Haen has at Masked Images 3 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

franzi07.09.2008
Rating: 3

Schade,kann der schlechten Auflösung nur zustimmen!

franzi has at Masked Images 8 objects with a user's average rating 6.9.

Florian07.02.2008
Rating: 2

Leider sehr schlechte Auflösung!

Florian has at Masked Images 42 objects with a user's average rating 5.4.

trombowski21.06.2007
Rating: 10

ganz wichtig sind die draufsichten, mehr davon.

trombowski has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

schmucklmuckl22.02.2007
Rating: 4

schönes objekt, jedoch schlechte auflösung, daher nur winzig klein im layout zu verwenden

schmucklmuckl has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

ribisl26.10.2006
Rating: 10

sehr praktisch, durch mehrmaliges übereinanderlegen kann man sich jede menge unterschiedliche bäume basteln

ribisl has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

tree, winter, top view

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account