Description:
3D car: BMW 7er sedan from cadress.de
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
Schelhorn
file size:
688,13 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
Version unknown
Object Type:
3D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
197
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (6)Ø Rating: 9.33High Rating: 10Low Rating: 8
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (16.7% total votes)2 votes (33.3% total votes)3 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

gumba05.06.2011
Rating: 10

Wirklich sehr gut gelungen, mein PC braucht zwar etwas zum rechen aber trotzdem Optimal.

gumba has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

seoul050312.05.2011
Rating: 10

I have successfully used it as car model in the context an architectural project.

seoul0503 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

3D Model BMW 7er Sedan

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account