Description:
front view
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
77,11 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
160
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 9.00High Rating: 10Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)3 votes (42.9% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (1):

ThBoos19.04.2012
Rating: 10

Belebt eine Ansicht/Schnitt und hilft bei der Einschätzung für den Platzbedarf eines LKWs - danke!

ThBoos has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

Mercedes truck 4

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account