Description:
Side view of a tractor. Line drawing and not colored as shown in preview.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
46,12 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2007
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
90
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 8.78High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)4 votes (44.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

sabe06.03.2015
Rating: 6

Sehr detailiert, als Staffage für 1:100-Pläne leider zu detailiert.

sabe has at CAD Objects and Libraries 7 objects with a user's average rating 7.9.

Jenz17.06.2013
Rating: 7

hatte irgendwie schwierigkeiten mit der datei.. mit größe anpassen und so.. ansonsten: sehr schöne details!

Jenz has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

CAD_TOM19.04.2012
Rating: 9

schöne Detailarbeit !

CAD_TOM has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Tractor

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account