Description:
A small and simple collection of bath and kitchen furniture for floor plans.
AutoCAD 2000/LT2000
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
file size:
80,96 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Furniture
Downloads:
1770
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (54)Ø Rating: 7.87High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (1.9% total votes)1 votes (1.9% total votes)2 votes (3.7% total votes)3 votes (5.6% total votes)9 votes (16.7% total votes)23 votes (42.6% total votes)7 votes (13.0% total votes)8 votes (14.8% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (19):

eiback11.10.2016
Rating: 8

gut

eiback has at CAD Objects and Libraries 18 objects with a user's average rating 8.1.

sebastianw7715.09.2016
Rating: 8

sehr gute, detailreiche Bad- und Küchenelemente.

sebastianw77 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

MarcelW19.02.2015
Rating: 8

Alles was man braucht ist dabei

MarcelW has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Dangerous8823.07.2014
Rating: 6

zu gebrauchen

Dangerous88 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

gdiekmann23.06.2014
Rating: 6

nicht sehr abwechslungsreich

gdiekmann has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

smilie16.06.2014
Rating: 5

ganz ok

smilie has at CAD Objects and Libraries 49 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

aleks100008.12.2013
Rating: 3

linke grupe lässt sich nicht einzeln herauskopieren

aleks1000 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 3.0.

schlessera20.11.2013
Rating: 8

Gute Auswahl, vielen Dank!

schlessera has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

MBrunn24.04.2013
Rating: 7

Sehr brauchbar

MBrunn has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

sebow8216.03.2013
Rating: 9

Schöne kleine Auswahl. Für herkömmliche EHF u. ä. völlig ausreichend. Dank.

sebow82 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

florianteichmannfhcw06.01.2013
Rating: 8

bei den Waschbecken gibt es leider keine unterschiedlichen Formen dennoch brauchbar!

florianteichmannfhcw has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

SunnyboyXP013.12.2012
Rating: 9

Eine gute Auswahl an Möbeln. Es hätten noch modernere Waschbecken dabei sein können. Aber ansonsten top.

SunnyboyXP0 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

Blumenschein07.10.2012
Rating: 7

Gute Auswahl und übersichtlich angeordnet, vielen Dank

Blumenschein has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

flashbo02.08.2012
Rating: 10

Thanks, had what I was looking for!

flashbo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

miky07.06.2012
Rating: 7

Gute Auswahl! Danke!

miky has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Sweetangel21.05.2012
Rating: 5

Supi Auswahl, genau das was ich gesucht habe! DANKE

Sweetangel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

boric02.02.2012
Rating: 8

Hilfreich, suchte nach 2D Modellen

boric has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

martyn2sexy01.12.2011
Rating: 9

is at scale 10:1 on metric standard mm units

martyn2sexy has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

V2-Hyper28.11.2011
Rating: 7

Ein paar verschied. Größen von Badewannen, Waschbecken, WCs und Waschmaschinen/Trockner. Ganz brauchbar wer das sucht.

V2-Hyper has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 6.7.

bath and kitchen furniture

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account