Description:
Tilia, incl all textures
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,88 MB
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D Cinema4D Objects (.c4d)
File version:
Cinema 4D R9
Object Type:
3D Plants
Downloads:
544
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (24)Ø Rating: 8.29High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)5 votes (20.8% total votes)1 votes (4.2% total votes)6 votes (25.0% total votes)6 votes (25.0% total votes)6 votes (25.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (13):

Selandriel15.10.2015
Rating: 10

Echt toller Baum.

Selandriel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

HWG23.01.2014
Rating: 9

sieht sehr gut aus, realistisch und die Datenmenge ist gut handlebar. Das Objekt ist ein Gesamtpaket aus Polygonen - toll wäre es noch, wenn man die Blättermenge je nach Bedarf reduzieren könnte/ den Baum etwas lichter rendern könnte. vielen Dank

HWG has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Gianni7015.03.2013
Rating: 10

Sehr gute Arbeit^^

Gianni70 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

anneschnabel31.01.2013
Rating: 10

super, danke

anneschnabel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 16 objects with a user's average rating 9.2.

Bebi28.06.2012
Rating: 9

Schöner Baum, gefällt mir gut.

Bebi has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 9.7.

danny1121.06.2012
Rating: 10

Sehr guter Baum, Dateigröße klein gehalten, gefällt mir gut.

danny11 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

pekulina25.07.2011
Rating: 8

Sehr gute Datei. Ich konnte den Baum super in meinem Set einbauen und rendert wirklich schnell.

pekulina has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Gerrit12426.05.2011
Rating: 8

Echt gut, rendert recht schnell

Gerrit124 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

franzi03.10.2008
Rating: 10

Danke! sehr gut. war sehr hilfreich!

franzi has at CAD Objects and Libraries 8 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

visualprojekte04.09.2008
Rating: 6

war gut! Danke.

visualprojekte has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

jgross10.07.2008
Rating: 8

bestens geeignet

jgross has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Sammler_Maus15.03.2007
Rating: 9

Gefällt mir sehr gut!!!

Sammler_Maus has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

Zelo08.03.2007
Rating: 10

Der Baum ist gut gemacht!

Zelo has at CAD Objects and Libraries 6 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

lime tree

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account