Pavement surface / paving stones endless

Description:
Continuous pattern walkway / pavers
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
3,66 MB
File format:
.tif
Image file format:
TIF
Image size:
1267 x 1009 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
325
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (13)Ø Rating: 8.46High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)4 votes (30.8% total votes)4 votes (30.8% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

sabse240126.06.2012
Rating: 9

gefällt mir sehr gut!!!

sabse2401 has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

frozendust22.10.2009
Rating: 9

Kachelbar. Sehr gute Arbeit. Einzig für die kleine Störung (Nadel?) gibt's einen kleinen Abzug.

frozendust has at Textures 13 objects with a user's average rating 4.2.

Cyberdyne-Software04.10.2008
Rating: 10

Eine sehr gute textur,hochauflösend und realischtisch

Cyberdyne-Software has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

ProWick13.07.2008
Rating: 10

well done! Echt geile Textur!

ProWick has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

General_Luzi15.11.2007
Rating: 10

endlos gut!

General_Luzi has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Pavement surface / paving stones endless

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account