Description:
ship / Boats
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
356,67 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D ArchiCAD Libraries (.gsm)
File version:
Version unknown
Object Type:
3D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
271
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (12)Ø Rating: 8.50High Rating: 10Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (25.0% total votes)2 votes (16.7% total votes)5 votes (41.7% total votes)2 votes (16.7% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

nico266610.05.2017
Rating: 7

super

nico2666 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

DeVauKa11.01.2015
Rating: 7

tolles objekt - leider als gsm

DeVauKa has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

hirobanana03.04.2014
Rating: 7

useful

hirobanana has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

kreilingrosner31.05.2012
Rating: 8

klasse objekt. hat mir sehr geholfen

kreilingrosner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

pinkypauly12.03.2009
Rating: 9

sehr gut gemachtes schiffchen. macht sich sehr gut in hafenanlagen .. danke daf├╝r <;-)

pinkypauly has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Boats

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account