Description:
Spruce with knotholes, continuous texture
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
145,06 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
1169 x 1330 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
293
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 8.89High Rating: 10Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

cajoeridesign05.06.2012
Rating: 9

sehr gute Textur. Besten Dank dafür!

cajoeridesign has at Textures 6 objects with a user's average rating 8.8.

unterluggauer09.06.2011
Rating: 10

Eine Textur für Fichte die endlich mal passt.

unterluggauer has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

c4d-Jack20.12.2007
Rating: 9

Ausgezeichnet! Lediglich ein Punkt Abzug wegen des Helligkeitsverlaufs, der ein klein wenig beim Kacheln stört. Aber Maserung und 'Holzgefühl' sind top. Vielen Dank dafür!

c4d-Jack has at Textures 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

Spruce

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account