Description:
top and side views / elevations of a foosball table
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
11,86 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Accessoires
Downloads:
655
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (20)Ø Rating: 8.20High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (10.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)7 votes (35.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (9):

form410.11.2016
Rating: 8

vereinfacht, aber völlig ausreichend. gut zu verwenden.

form4 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 12 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

hslu1402.04.2014
Rating: 10

Schöne, abstrakte Darstellung mit den 3 nötigen Ansichten!

hslu14 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

mekki03.01.2013
Rating: 10

exactly what I was looking for

mekki has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

claudi29331.05.2012
Rating: 10

Genau nach meinen Vorstellungen. Zwei Ansichten und eine Draufsicht. Super!

claudi293 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

cchrisbburke05.03.2012
Rating: 8

Perfect! Just what I needed!

cchrisbburke has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

delkins06.02.2012
Rating: 10

It was exactly what I needed.

delkins has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

raedawn03.03.2011
Rating: 10

Exactly what I was looking for!

raedawn has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

kabolzki11.12.2008
Rating: 5

einfache Darstellung, aber gut zu gebrauchen

kabolzki has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

noas18.08.2008
Rating: 6

sehr einfache Darstellung, aber gut zu haben.

noas has at CAD Objects and Libraries 78 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

Football  Table

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account