Description:
Two sitting persons, talking. Polylines
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
6,37 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Humans
Downloads:
414
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 7.67High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

Niese_HTK03.08.2017
Rating: 10

Ganz schlicht (als Polylinie), keine Probleme beim Laden...super! Danke!

Niese_HTK has at CAD Objects and Libraries 18 objects with a user's average rating 9.3.

schnorrs15.01.2015
Rating: 7

einfach & gut, jedoch unklare skalierung. ich würde mir wünschen: 1:1 in (mm)

schnorrs has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

sundzeichner08.07.2010
Rating: 6

...danke, konnte ich gut "weiterverarbeiten"...

sundzeichner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

Sitting People

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account